Friday, June 27, 2008

Almost in California

Once I get home, I will post the events that led up to us being in Kingman, AZ tonight. Hopefully we will all be home tomorrow night. Tabby and the horses and some of the dogs are still way behind us. Of the dogs we have: Flynn, Lacey (both Dobes) and Sally the walker hound - well, none of them are spayed or neutered and Sally at the age of roughly 12 came into heat yesterday morning.

I did find out that Penske has a governor on the truck I am driving and I cannot go a bit over 70 mph. I usually drive fast and this is killing me :) The truck is fairly new but obviously has issues - going up any hill is done at about 40 mph as the poor old truck loses steam - even though cruise control is on - We are hoping to leave early in the morning so this is it for now

Elizabeth

PS - Makeetah has been a dream to travel with - :)

No comments: